Add a new WMS Layer to GIS3D

Juan José Pérez Consuegra

Hello all,

I need to add a new WMS to my GIS3D visualization. The sources are predefined, and I need a different raster for my proyect. It would be the same to add this new raster from a local source or from a WMS server, even better the first choice but It seems to be difficult. This way I could set up a WMS server in my network and work as it was a local archive.

Thanks in advance,
Juan José