Data Set GUI not showing all methods of class

Data Set GUI not showing all methods of class

bagjohn
Ok this is a mystery for me....

The Data Set Editor through GUI, shows normally all methods of the selected class, in both aggregate and non-aggregate mode, at least if they return double or int. In the past I was trying to find also those that returned double[] but it seems there is a filter and they are not shown, probably because the Data Collection mechanism can't handle double[], so one must implement a custom dataset, as shown in previous post.

BUT

Now I can't even find simple getters returning double, in the Data Set Editor GUI. I even tested it be setting a simple

public double test = 1;

generate the getter, and still it is not shown. Is there a number constraint, as there are already 11 methods shown from the specific class?
Is somehow the data set editor locking down?

Panos

Re: Data Set GUI not showing all methods of class

bagjohn
OK I just realised I had a buildpath problem for a java file I just added, which did not prevent the project to compile and run so it was not immediately visible. But that must have caused it because when I solved it I could see the methods straight away.

Sorry for the false alarm

Panos