Doubts in building a house with many rooms

Doubts in building a house with many rooms

sohini dhar-2
hii,
In accordance to the earlier doubt, i have understood I have to create an object of a human in the house and then the humans have to be distinguished by a unique house no.
I now want to create rooms in my house.So that my human agents can move in different rooms of the same house. Is it possible to create a grid like the following:i mean suppose there are 4 houses(shown by 4 grids inside 1 grid) in a large grid.each smaller grid has 3 rooms.and each house has 5 humans such that they normally don't come out of that grid,except when they go to office.
how to code the above thing in repast.