GIS

Suresh Ayyalsamy
My GIS input is a XY coordinate system, which I think is a UTM system. Can I use them directly in Repast or should I convert them to Latitude and Longitude. For example my input is

X=418386.2763
Y=3678312.627

for Chandler, AZ.

Is it also possible for this to be represented in some class similar to Object2DTorus which can accept real numbers, so that it can be used as a GIS map?

Suresh

Re: GIS

Robert Najlis
for use with OpenMap, you would need to transform the coordinates to lat/lon.

- Robert