Grid cell and agent size.

Gerardo Leo
Hi all,

I would like to know, is it possible to check both the grid cell and agent size, in order to modify it properly making the model as realist as possible.
Thank you very much.

Best,
Gerardo

Re: Grid cell and agent size.

srcnick
Sorry, I’m not quite sure what you mean. Do you mean programmatically make the grid cell size larger / smaller as the simulation runs? If so, that’s not possible.

Nick