Hello, everybody

Jun ZHANG

Im a newcomer to Repast, and starving to study and make repast working as it should be.

Im in China, a professor interested in ABM.

We have made many tests, and recently we decide to adopt Repast as our main tool of simulation.

Not flooding you with so many many questions for the moment, Its time to studying.

Cordially yours.

Jun ZHANG