Quantcast

History of Repast

rodolfobolconte
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: History of Repast

Ozik, Jonathan
Hello,

For Repast Simphony specific development I'd suggest:
North, M.J., N.T. Collier, J. Ozik, E. Tatara, M. Altaweel, C.M. Macal, M. Bragen, and P. Sydelko, "Complex Adaptive Systems Modeling with Repast Simphony, " Complex Adaptive Systems Modeling, Springer, Heidelberg, FRG (2013).http://www.casmodeling.com/content/1/1/3

For earlier development efforts, you can take a look at:
North, M.J., N.T. Collier, and R.J. Vos, "Experiences Creating Three Implementations of the Repast Agent Modeling Toolkit," ACM Transactions on Modeling and Computer Simulation, Vol. 16, Issue 1, pp. 1-25, ACM, New York, NY USA (January 2006).

We've also listed a number of papers that have used Repast in the past on the Repast site: https://repast.github.io/papers.html

I hope this helps,

Jonathan

On Dec 15, 2016, at 4:26 PM, rodolfobolconte <[hidden email]> wrote:

I wanted to know where I can find a brief summary of the development of both
Repast and Repast Simphony projects, so I put it in an article I'm writing.
Thank you.