How can Sliders be implement in Repast Simphony

How can Sliders be implement in Repast Simphony

Olusola Faboya-2

Hi everyone,

Can anybody help me with how a  slider can be implemented in Repast GUI user panel.

I have one that extends JFrame and implements ActionListener and ChangeListener working in Java, but cannot make it work with Repast GUI user panel.

I added the two lines in my Builder but no effect.

JPanel test = new JPanel();

              RSApplication.getRSApplicationInstance().addCustomUserPanel(test);

Regards

Olusola Theophilus, FABOYA

Intelligent Modelling & Analysis (IMA) group

Room B36, School of Computer Science,

University of Nottingham,UK.

NG8 1BB

t: +44(0)1158467282

e: [hidden email]

University of Nottingham.

permitted by UK legislation.

Re: How can Sliders be implement in Repast Simphony

srcnick
Sorry for the late reply. There's an example of how to use the user panel at:

The code is older than the current simphony version but should still be applicable.

Nick

On Wed, Nov 30, 2016 at 3:05 PM, Olusola Faboya <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi everyone,

Can anybody help me with how a  slider can be implemented in Repast GUI user panel.

I have one that extends JFrame and implements ActionListener and ChangeListener working in Java, but cannot make it work with Repast GUI user panel.

I added the two lines in my Builder but no effect.

JPanel test = new JPanel();

              RSApplication.getRSApplicationInstance().addCustomUserPanel(test);

Regards

Olusola Theophilus, FABOYA

Intelligent Modelling & Analysis (IMA) group

Room B36, School of Computer Science,

University of Nottingham,UK.

NG8 1BB

t: <a href="tel:+44%20115%20846%207282" value="+441158467282" target="_blank">+44(0)1158467282