Human Behavior Modelling

Sanjeev Suresh
I am interested in Human Behavior Modelling. In particular, I was looking at implementing a version of PMFserv(PMFserv is a testbed for implementing and studying how performance moderator func-
tions (PMFs) contribute to a unified human performance architecture.)

I tried Jason but it wasn't particularly apt for the situation. I do have a regular background in Java programming. Has Repast Simphony been used for a similar situation? Even if not, do you think it is possible (and efficient) in Repast Simphony? My background in Agent Modelling and Simulation is minimal.

Thank you,

engaging tech sites,!