Quantcast

Implementing configuration model in Repast Simphony

Implementing configuration model in Repast Simphony

p4718
Hi, all.

I’m writing to ask a question about how to impelenting configuration model in Repast Simphony.
My aim is to generate a scale-free network whose degree distribution follows power law with desired exponent.
In other words, I want to set the exponent (e.g. 2.5 or 2.8) and create a scale-free network with degree distribution with the exponent.
I googled and find out configuration model.
I just wonder how to implement the configuration model.
Of course, other convenient ways of doing that would be great as well.

Many thanks in advance.

Yunhwan

Re: Implementing configuration model in Repast Simphony

srcnick
The NetworkGenerators in Simphony can be used to create networks. Currently, there are generators for generating Lattice 1 and 2D networks, Random Density and Small World, You could use the source for those to create your scale free network. See the classes in

https://github.com/Repast/repast.simphony/tree/master/repast.simphony.core/src/repast/simphony/context/space/graph

Also, see page 34+ on networks in https://repast.github.io/docs/RepastReference.pdf for info on how to use the NetworkGenerators.

Nick