Installing Repast Simphony 2.3.1 on Linux - update site?

Installing Repast Simphony 2.3.1 on Linux - update site?

Jonas Andersen
Hi,

I'm setting up Repast Simphony 2.3.1 on Linux but am unable to find an appropriate update site for the older version. I know that 2.4.0 is out but for the short term, we're sticking with 2.3.1.

I have Eclipse Luna installed and the Groovy-Eclipse plugin. Now the challenge is finding an update site with Repast Simphony. The site linked on the official site only seems to have 2.4.0 available. The older update site (taken from another 2.3.1 installation) seems to no longer be available (http://mirror.anl.gov/pub/repastsimphony/).

Is the 2.3.1 update site still available anywhere?

Best regards,

Jonas Andersen

Re: Installing Repast Simphony 2.3.1 on Linux - update site?

Tatara, Eric R.

The update site has moved to https://repo.anl-external.org/repos/repast/ . This URL will always be the latest release version (currently 2.4).  You can open the URL in a browser and select any of the archived version folders, e.g. https://repo.anl-external.org/repos/repast/2.3.1/ and then use that as the update site location in Eclipse.

eric