Installing repast

Jiří Moravec
Hi,

I have problems installing repast. I did everything as described, used
correct groovy installation and everything, but everything is broken.

No matter if I create new project or import different one (from station
where it works normally). I am getting null.pointer.exception and most
of dependencies with repast packages (if not all) cannot be resolved.

Please, don't tell me Repast doesn't work with Eclipse 4.5 (why?)

Thanks,
Jiří Moravec

Re: Installing repast

srcnick
The only version of eclipse that is compatible with Repast Simphon 2.3.1 is eclipse 4.4.2. The Linux Users section on http://repast.sourceforge.net/download.php has a link to the appropriate version.

The larger issue is that Repast Simphony uses various parts of the Eclipse extension / plug-in API and these vary between versions. Consequently, we have to tie Repast Simphony releases to specific Eclipse versions.

Nick