Intsalling Repast on a preexisting Eclipse installation

Intsalling Repast on a preexisting Eclipse installation

Juan Moreno Oto

The Repast Simphony installer does an installation of Eclipse inside the Repast folder, over which Repast is installed.

As I have eclipse installed before ¿Is there any way to install Repast on that preexisting Eclipse installation?

Juan Moreno Oto

Libre de virus. www.avast.com

Re: Intsalling Repast on a preexisting Eclipse installation

Ozik, Jonathan
Take a look at the "Linux users and Unix-related system users" section here: https://repast.github.io/download.html
If you have the right version of Eclipse and install the right dependencies you should be able to install Repast as a plugin.