Quantcast

LogNormal Distribution

Ruaa
Hi All

Please, can you help me with the full code of how to use logNormal distribution in Repast Simphony?
I know there are two methods which are included in the RandomHelper
RandomHelper.createLogarithmic
RandomHelper.getLogarithmic
and the parameters should be a timestamp
the return logrithmic has a method which is nextInt() to get the next random integer number in the logarithmic distribution
Can you please arrange them for me to create a useful code to be used properly?
And explain what are the fields of the returned value?

Thank you
Regards
Ruaa