Multiple Runs - Repast Simphony

Gerardo Leo
Hello Everybody,

I finally finished to develop my model, as written above, I need to run it for a big number of times without changing any parameters in order to collect data for a statistical inference (the batch run does not seem to be the right solution for me).
This is the reason why an automatic multiple run is dramatically important to me.

P.S. Setting the data set in the Standard Sources menu there is the field Run Number, even though I do not find the way to start more runs.

Thank you for your help.

Cheers
Gerardo