New user question - how to search Repast-interest archives?

New user question - how to search Repast-interest archives?

McCune, Benton

Hi,

I’m new to Repast and am looking to search the archives for a variety of new user questions, but I’m not sure how.  Could somebody point me to it?

Thank you,

Ben

Re: New user question - how to search Repast-interest archives?

Colin Sheppard
HI Ben, you can search the repast-interest forum here:

http://old.nabble.com/repast-interest-f3967.html

--
Colin Sheppard
Research Engineer,

On Fri, Jan 15, 2010 at 9:12 AM, McCune, Benton <[hidden email]> wrote:

Hi,

I’m new to Repast and am looking to search the archives for a variety of new user questions, but I’m not sure how.  Could somebody point me to it?

Thank you,

Ben

Re: New user question - how to search Repast-interest archives?

logues
Have no idea...
i've another question about the SimInit and "main (String[] args)"

I don't know where to locate the main in my agent-based project, does somebody knows how to do it?or i just can work it without main??

------------------------------------------------------------------------------ Throughout its 18-year history, RSA Conference consistently attracts the world's best and brightest in the field, creating opportunities for Conference attendees to learn about information security's most important issues through interactions with peers, luminaries and emerging and established companies. http://p.sf.net/sfu/rsaconf-dev2dev