Problem with batch runs

Grant, Tyler J [NREM]

Hello,

I’m having a strange problem with batch runs.  I started doing some batch runs on campus again, on a 32-core computer called speedy2.  When I ran them a few months ago they worked fine.  Now I have a strange problem where I ask for 20 instances, and it only runs 1 instance.  It sets up the folders for 20 instances on speedy2, but only 1 instance runs.  There are no errors reported in the RS console, nor any I can find in any logs or anything on speedy2.  IT guys here don’t know what’s wrong and say nothing has changed with speedy2.  Any ideas on what might be wrong?

Tyler

Dr. Tyler J. Grant

Postdoctoral Associate

Department of Natural Resource Ecology and Management

Iowa State University

339 Science II

Ames, IA 50011