Problem with the agent parameters display

Problem with the agent parameters display

cnietocoria
Hello everyone,

I was making some changes on my model, I am working with GIS Agents. I was not making changes on the displays. Actually to avoid some mistakes I added a gis display for testing. Everything was "regular", like when you have a good piece of code that doesn't work. Anyway at the end I manege to fix everything, when it seems to work, although now when  I do double click on an agent (to see each parameter value). The variables values or any agent information does not appear.

On the console I have got this.

Exception in thread "AWT-EventQueue-0" java.lang.NullPointerException
at java.lang.Class.isAssignableFrom(Native Method)
at repast.simphony.util.ClassUtilities.isNumericType(ClassUtilities.java:66)
at repast.simphony.ui.probe.ProbedPropertyFactory.createProbedProperty(ProbedPropertyFactory.java:26)
at repast.simphony.ui.probe.ProbePanelCreator2.createProperties(ProbePanelCreator2.java:54)
at repast.simphony.ui.probe.ProbePanelCreator2.getProbe(ProbePanelCreator2.java:218)
at repast.simphony.ui.probe.ProbeManager.probeObject(ProbeManager.java:98)
at repast.simphony.ui.probe.ProbeManager.objectProbed(ProbeManager.java:167)
at repast.simphony.visualization.ProbeListenerSupport.fireProbeEvent(ProbeListenerSupport.java:42)
at repast.simphony.visualization.ProbeListenerSupport.fireProbeEvent(ProbeListenerSupport.java:54)
at repast.simphony.visualization.gis3D.DisplayGIS3D.probe(DisplayGIS3D.java:198)
at repast.simphony.visualization.gis3D.DisplayGIS3D$2.selected(DisplayGIS3D.java:183)
at gov.nasa.worldwind.awt.AWTInputHandler.callSelectListeners(Unknown Source)
at gov.nasa.worldwind.awt.AWTInputHandler.mouseClicked(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.dispatchEventImpl(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue.access$200(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$3.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
at java.awt.EventQueue$4.run(Unknown Source)
at java.security.ProtectionDomain$1.doIntersectionPrivilege(Unknown Source)

I have no idea what is going on. As I mentioned above, I didn't make any change on the displays or repast classes. If you have encountered this kind of error (? Can you explain to me how to solve it?

Thanks in advance.

Cesar
PhD. Student at University of Camerino
Ing. Cesar Augusto Nieto Coria