Radio Buttons

Bryan Richardson
Hello all,

I am able to do check boxes, text boxes and drop-down menus in Repast,
but I'm wondering if there is a way to do radio buttons as well... I
learned how to do all of the above in tutorials, but I haven't seen
anything about radio buttons.  Are radio buttons available in Repast?
If so, can someone give me some example code or point me to a tutorial
with example code?

Thanks!

Fwd: Radio Buttons

Bryan Richardson
Hello all,

I just wanted to bump this back up to the top.

Thanks!