Re: problems in repast

srcnick
You can find the description of data collection in section 1.1.1 (p. 26) of the repast getting started guide.

https://repast.github.io/docs/RepastJavaGettingStarted.pdf

The data collection doc also has more info:

Nick

On May 16, 2017, at 12:36 AM, Sohini Dhar 16210099 <[hidden email]> wrote:

Dear Sir,
Hello.I am from IIT Gandhinagar,India and currently working with Repast Simphony. I have just started learning the software as a part of my MTech. Thesis project and am encountering a certain doubt.
It would be great if you would help me in solving the problem.
In the human and zombies code, they have used data sets to plot the human and zombie count..I am not able to understand which part of the code is giving them the value of humans and zombies after each interval.

Waiting for your response.

Thanks and Regards,
Sohini Dhar
IIT Gandhinagar,Gujarat