Quantcast

Repast Simphony download problem

zoe yousefi
  Hello,
I just downloaded Repast 2.4 on Windows 8 and it does not work.
The following message comes up which may relate to Eclipse.

Could any one advise me how to solve the problem?

Cheers,
Zoe

Inline image

Re: Repast Simphony download problem

Tatara, Eric R.

Try installing the latest version of Java that matches the Repast version you have, eg 32 or 64-bit.