Repast metamodel

Fernando dos Santos

Dear Repast maintainers,

I'm surveying the available ABMS platforms in order to understand their underlying metamodels.

I found in some papers --- such as Parker et al. (2006) and Garro & Russo (2010) --- a class diagram that shows the Repast metamodel (composed of SContext, SAgent, SProjection, etc).

Is there any updated and official version of this diagram published in somewhere? I haven't found any in the Repast website.

Regards,
Fernando Santos

Parker, M. T., North, M. J., Collier, N. T., Howe, T. R., & Voss, J. R. (2006). Agent-based meta-models. In Agent 2006 Conference on Social Agents: Results and Prospects (pp. 21-23).

Garro, A., & Russo, W. (2010). easyABMS: A domain-expert oriented methodology for agent-based modeling and simulation. Simulation Modelling Practice and Theory, 18(10), 1453-1467.