Returning to the topic of topology.

Mark Diggory
Hello everyone,

I've been away on other projects for some time and wanted to touch base
on the status of RePast. Mostly I was wondering what ever became of the
work Lazlo Gulya, Tom Howe and myself had worked on concerning
Topologies? I notice the codebase has been removed from the cvs tree
(not a complaint, I understand development sometimes involves cleanup).
Gulya pointed out that some of it had been taken into RePasts space
library, I'm just curious about this so I can know where things have
evolved to.

-Mark Diggory