Run Until Certain Criteria Is Met

Bryan Richardson
Hello all,

Here is what I'm wanting to do:
I'm wanting to run a simulation until a certain criteria is met (i.e. until number of iterations is either 1 or 100), then I want it to stop.  I figured I would schedule a method to check this each step and if the criteria is met I would call the "stop" method.  However, I don't know what method is called to stop a running simulation.  Can someone please tell me this?

Thanks!
Bryan

RE: Run Until Certain Criteria Is Met

rnick
Bryan,

Calling stop() on your model class should do it.

Nick

Re: Run Until Certain Criteria Is Met

Bryan Richardson
Oh wow... that's simple enough.  I guess I should have thought to try that before asking huh...

I'll try it later.

Thanks!
Bryan