Quantcast

Running a Repast projection on a GPGPU?

Van Parunak
I'm interested in running a ValueLayer on a GPGPU to parallelize operations like propagation and evaporation. Is this doable, and if it is, does anyone have any experience with it?
--
H. Van Dyke Parunak, Ph.D.
President, ABC Research, LLC

Superior solutions through Agent-Based and Complex systems
email: van.parunak@...
cell: 734 395 3253
www.ABCResearch.org

Re: Running a Repast projection on a GPGPU?

srcnick
I haven’t heard of anyone doing it, although I’ve thought about it a few times. Its an excellent  idea to try, I think. Please let us know how it goes.

Nick

On Oct 14, 2016, at 6:19 PM, Van Parunak <[hidden email]> wrote:

I'm interested in running a ValueLayer on a GPGPU to parallelize operations like propagation and evaporation. Is this doable, and if it is, does anyone have any experience with it?
--
H. Van Dyke Parunak, Ph.D.
President, ABC Research, LLC
<LogoColorArtNouveau_Small.png>
Superior solutions through Agent-Based and Complex systems
email: <a href="x-msg://11/van.parunak@gmail.com" class="">van.parunak@...
cell: 734 395 3253
www.ABCResearch.org