Shapefile doesn't show exactly as it if executed in Repast

Shapefile doesn't show exactly as it if executed in Repast

Meshal Al-Harbi
Hello,

I have imported a shapefile, which is a city map, into my model. However, when I run my model, shapefile changes to dots not a city map like when it was running in ArcGIS.

Any help about this problem?

Thanks,

Meshal,

Sent from my iPhone