Visualization

Al-Karkhi, Asia A S

Hello,

I'm working with repast simphony using Java.

I'm asking a bout visualization ,I have 1000 agent in a network and I will increase the number of agents to around 15000, How can I improve the visualization to show clusters of similar agent(to group them together).

I have override  the DefaultStyleOGL2D class to show different colors for different type of agent.

include the space projection to give a better view to the network because it is quite dense.

but still unable to cluster the nodes and the edges are hiding the nodes.

So can any one help ,please.

Kind regards,

Asia