arcGIS 9.1 question

Jeremy Jackson
Does Repast have any problems updating data in ArcGIS 9.1?  I ran a program that updated data successfully using the EsriDisplay in an older version of ArcGIS, but since I've installed ArcGIS 9.1, the ArcMap appears to refresh (the little globe on the bottom bar blinks), but the data does not change as it is supposed to.
Any ideas on what's causing this problem?

(617) 306-5085 Cell
Isaiah55:8-9 for my thoughts are not your thoughts and neither are my ways
your ways.  As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways
higher than your ways and my thoughts higher than your thoughts.

RE: arcGIS 9.1 question

North, Michael

Jeremy:

It should work for ArcGIS 9.1, especially if you are seeing the refresh indicator (i.e., the globe icon).  Can you check to see if the shape files are being updated?

Mike