doubts in cell model

sohini dhar-2
Hiii,

I was going through this cell model and I have a few questions:
1. In CellStyle2D class it extends some other class.What is the difference between extends and implements.And how to extend in repast.Implementing another class is the same as that for context builder.
2. What is the use of CoverageDataSource Class.

Sohini.

Re: doubts in cell model

Van Parunak

I'm currently working on a model that does something like this, but it's easier to think of one agent being ON another instead of IN it. In your case, you might give each human agent a HOUSE variable with the value of the house in which the agent is currently located, and give each house a set variable containing the human agents currently in the house. Then a move-house method for the agent would update those variables via appropriate methods on each class.

On 5/26/17 08:52, sohini dhar wrote:
One more doubt but not from cell model..Is it possible to create an agent inside an agent as in a human inside a house where both human and house are agents

On Fri, May 26, 2017 at 6:12 PM, sohini dhar <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hiii,

I was going through this cell model and I have a few questions:
1. In CellStyle2D class it extends some other class.What is the difference between extends and implements.And how to extend in repast.Implementing another class is the same as that for context builder.
2. What is the use of CoverageDataSource Class.

Sohini.

H. Van Dyke Parunak, Ph.D.
President, ABC Research, LLC

Superior solutions through Agent-Based and Complex systems
1027 Ferdon Road
Ann Arbor, MI 48104-3630
email: van.parunak@...
cell: 734 395 3253