jpf.jar version

Jorge
Do you know what version is being used for jpf.jar in saf.core.runtime lib and repast.simphony.runtime lib?  This JAR is 152KB but the one from https://sourceforge.net/projects/jpf/ version 1.5.1 is a different size.  1.5.0 and 1.0 also don't seem to match.

There also seem to be API differences.  In https://sourceforge.net/p/repast/simphony-app-framework/ci/master/tree/runtime/src/saf/core/runtime/Boot.java

IntegrityCheckReport.ReportItem.SEVERITY_ERROR
seems as if it should be
IntegrityCheckReport.Severity.ERROR

in the latest version of jpf, but I can't find the source for that JPF.

Re: jpf.jar version

srcnick
We had to modify an older version of jpf to get it to do what we wanted with Simphony. The jar we supply is the only one that will work with simphony.

Nick

> On Apr 30, 2016, at 10:45 PM, Jorge <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Do you know what version is being used for jpf.jar in saf.core.runtime lib
> and repast.simphony.runtime lib?  This JAR is 152KB but the one from
> https://sourceforge.net/projects/jpf/ version 1.5.1 is a different size.
> 1.5.0 and 1.0 also don't seem to match.
>
> There also seem to be API differences.  In
> https://sourceforge.net/p/repast/simphony-app-framework/ci/master/tree/runtime/src/saf/core/runtime/Boot.java
>
> IntegrityCheckReport.ReportItem.SEVERITY_ERROR
> seems as if it should be
> IntegrityCheckReport.Severity.ERROR
>
> in the latest version of jpf, but I can't find the source for that JPF.

Re: jpf.jar version

Jorge
Nick,

Would you be able to provide that source, maybe upload it to SourceForge?

Thanks,

Jorge

Re: jpf.jar version

Jorge