output in batch mode

eld

output in batch mode

eld

Hello

I have a model with a grid of plants, I want to output the damage to these plants after running the simulation (damage taken is a parameter that changes when insect agents move around the grid, each plant is a grid square) and analyse the spatial pattern of damage. If I run it once, I can do this through exporting the table of agents in the GUI at the end of the simulation and recreate the grid. The table gives x,y locations of plants and values for each parameter.

Could anyone advise how best to output this information when running in batch mode?

Model is written in Java, in Eclipse.

Thank you!

Lizzy Donkin
PhD Student
Aberystwyth University
IBERS (ecology)
[hidden email]
Twitter: @LizzyDonkin

Un o’r 4 prifysgol uchaf yn y DU a’r orau yng Nghymru am fodlonrwydd myfyrwyr.
(Arolwg Cenedlaethol y Myfyrwyr 2016)
www.aber.ac.uk

Top 4 UK university and best in Wales for student satisfaction
(National Student Survey 2016)
www.aber.ac.uk

Re: output in batch mode

Ozik, Jonathan
Hello Lizzy,

If all the plants are agents, you can use the built in Repast Simphony data collection to output their x,y coordinates at the end of each run, which would continue to work in batch mode.
Take a look at the Data Collection for Repast Java and ReLogo document: https://repast.github.io/docs/DataCollection.pdf for how to create a Data Set and File Sink.
For just outputting the final configuration, you'll need to specify in the Schedule Parameters pane of the Data Set Editor a Start Time later than you expect to run and click on the At End box.

Let us know if you have any questions,

Jonathan

engaging tech sites, Slashdot.org! http://sdm.link/slashdot_______________________________________________