Quantcast

problem in coding

Sohini Dhar
Well,I am now trying to create a grid where humans are moving..And if they are meeting each other they say Hello.
I have already created the grid where humans are moving,and i have made the flowchart to my problem as:

1.first we need to get the grid location of a human.
2.then try to see if in that grid location there is another human or not.
3.If yes,then he says him hi,else move around randomly to find someone else and the loop iterates.

but I am unable to follow how to code it.