question about Agent Analyst

Sasha A

Dear Repast support team,

I am developing an irrigation and crop model in Agent Analyst in ArcGIS.  It was worked well with WIN 7 and ArcGIS 10.2.

I updated my computer to WIN8 and ArcGIS 10.3. Unfortunately, the Refresh.exe could not update the GIS display; and the attached message showed up.

I believe that the Agent Analyst is a powerful ABM tool for spatial modelling.  I appreciate if you could please advise me.

Best regards,

Sasha

Error.jpg (143K) Download Attachment

Re: question about Agent Analyst

srcnick
Sasha,

I’m sorry but we don’t support agent analyst. I think support was coming from someone at ESRI at some point. I did find these links which might help:

A google shows others at gis.stackexchange as well, so maybe asking there might help. Good Luck.

Nick