question about modeling in repast

mohammad javad karimi

Hello
my name is mohamad javad karimi. i'm PhD Student in University of Tehran, Iran. i'm working in the field of modeling decision making via Agent Based Modeling. my gents are Producers, Consumers and regulator that they act altogether. Producer, supply consumers and consumers treat in different situation and the regulator, sets price and rules.
can i model this in REPAST? every example and guidance docs that i find are about physical and spatial model, that agents move, ... but in my model the agents aren't physical.
i will be thankful if you can help me.
regrads
mj.Karimi