saf.core.runtime.jar

Jorge
Where can I find the source for this JAR?  I see the jar here (http://repast.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/repast/saf/trunk/runtime/) but it doesn't match the JAR in Repast Simphony 2.3.1, so I want to make sure that the source in the trunk in that repository is the right one for saf.core.runtime.jar in Repast Simphony 2.3.1.  Will future versions of Repast Simphony's saf.core.runtime include the source in the JAR?

Re: saf.core.runtime.jar

srcnick
The source is here:

https://sourceforge.net/p/repast/simphony-app-framework/ci/master/tree/

That’s a good point though, we should probably include the source with the jar as we do with simphony proper.

Nick

> On Apr 5, 2016, at 12:17 AM, Jorge <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
> Where can I find the source for this JAR?  I see the jar here
> (http://repast.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/repast/saf/trunk/runtime/) but it
> doesn't match the JAR in Repast Simphony 2.3.1, so I want to make sure that
> the source in the trunk in that repository is the right one for
> saf.core.runtime.jar in Repast Simphony 2.3.1.  Will future versions of
> Repast Simphony's saf.core.runtime include the source in the JAR?

Re: saf.core.runtime.jar

Jorge
Nick,

I also noticed that some of the third party library versions used by saf.core.runtime.jar are different from the ones in repast.simphony.runtime_2.3.1.  Maybe there haven't been classpath issues reported.  I'm switching over my Repast code to use Maven so that's why I noticed this.

Jorge