Quantcast

unable to run relogo examples on mac os x

unable to run relogo examples on mac os x

Boris Segerståhl
I try to run relogo example models on mac os x. I get the error
"at java.awt.EventDispatchThread.run”
and several lines like that when i push the setup button.

What should I do?
 B.

Re: unable to run relogo examples on mac os x

srcnick
Can you post the full stack trace? That cause of the error should be in there somewhere after a “caused by” line.

Nick