using jars from eclipse/plugins directory

using jars from eclipse/plugins directory

Morris, Robert J.  (Joey)

What is the recommended method for using jars that were installed with Repast Simphony in the eclipse/plugins directory? In particular, I'm interested in using com.google.gson_2.2.4.v201311231704.jar in Repast 2.4. I thought perhaps I didn't need to do anything special, that simply importing com.google.gson.Gson would work, but it didn't. Eclipse couldn't find that package. Instead, I copied the jar into my project's lib directory and added it to the build path, and now it seems to work. Is that the recommended method, or is there a way to avoid those manual steps?

Thanks.

Joey

Fwd: using jars from eclipse/plugins directory

srcnick